November 04, 2005

Punished

I was punished last night for the fireplace situation. A gas fireplace is a rare thing here and I think people misunderstand the simplicity of it. Switches on and off, encased in fireproof glass. They're common where I came from. So sometimes I feel as though there's an overreaction. Regardless, I know the rule and I have broken it more than once.

And so I was punished. I was in pajamas when he got home from work, as he told me to be. And we ate dinner together without mention of what was to come. Frankly I was hoping he might have forgotten, not that the fuzzy flannel provided any kind of a reminder.

After dinner he sent me to the bedroom. I was spanked soundly over his knee. Punishment spankings are always difficult to endure, so much so that afterward I rarely feel like protesting when he sends me to bed. Tearstained and redbottomed, I was tucked into bed just before 9:00.

I love my Daddy. Even when I am punished, even though I dislike being punished, I love him for his careful ministrations to my needs. I never regret the life I have chosen except for when I am over his knee. Afterward, I remember how worthwhile these pains are and how they soothe the pains in my troubled heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

No please, Sir, I do remember what I left out and I prefer to rewrite without the reminder, please.

November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters