November 21, 2005

Embarrassing

I've neglected my blog, only this time Daddy has too so I'm not in trouble for it. We've been busy!

Something embarrassing happened to me on Friday. Actually something happened on Thursday first.

On Thursday night I got in trouble for disobeying Daddy on purpose. I had been sick for a couple of days (sore throat and fever and chills - yuck) and Daddy had been very strict about taking care of me. I was getting regular temperature takings (eww) and being sent to bed early and he was making me take a boatload of vitamin pills which is one of the things I hate worst in the world. I mean, I HATE taking vitamin pills. They're so big and they smell disgusting and I just have the hardest time swallowing pills. He won't coddle me with vitamin drops and vitamin gum and all those new things I want so much. He says I am to just stop being naughty and take the vitamins. I usually take them after he leaves for work and after a couple of days of it I just started putting them back in the bottle instead of taking them. Little did I know that he was checking.

On Thursday night he asked me, out of the blue, if I'd taken my vitamin that morning. When he gets a certain tone in his voice I KNOW I'm busted and I fessed up right away because lying to him gets me in just horrible trouble and it's not worth it. No matter how angry he's going to be, it's always better to tell him the truth. So I just told him straight away that I'd put it back in the bottle because I felt better. He said, "Do you have anything else you want to tell me?" and I told him that I'd done it the day before too. He said, "I know," so I was REALLY lucky that I told him or I would have in way more trouble.

As it was, I was in trouble enough. I got sent to bed right after dinner, at 7:30, and had to stand in the corner for a half hour while he kept me waiting. Then he came in and gave me a big talking-to about deliberate disobedience and the importance of taking care of my health. By the time we got to the actual punishment part I was already crying because I knew it was going to be bad and I was feeling terrible for trying to trick him. He took down my pants and panties and I got a hand spanking over his lap. Then he made me lie down on the bed and he gave me ten licks with his belt. After that he put me to bed.

Then, Friday came. On Friday I had a costume fitting with the theater for a show that is going up in December. The costume fitter is a lady I have known for years and I have never been shy about stripping down in front of her while she takes measurements and pins costumes. Without thinking, I did my usual quick peel, and suddenly realised that I was marked and she could see it. I didn't remember on my own: I remembered because she suddenly couldn't look at me and seemed to be stuttering and embarrassed. She didn't say anything about it, and neither did I. We both just pretended that my bottom wasn't striped with belt marks and tried to carry on with the business of fitting my dress and bustle, but it was so embarrassing I thought I was going to catch on fire.

When Daddy got home from work I told him about it and he laughed and laughed while I buried my head in his chest and he stroked my hair and said that he was glad that I wouldn't disobey him about vitamins in the future. What an experience.

6 Comments:

Blogger Omellette said...

Very interesting reading!

So, since the "crossing over" between your private world and the world at large (your costume fitting) happened, how did you Daddy say to manage it, if the conversataion ever came up with that woman?

I mean, for the most part, the vanilla folks aren't aware of the distinct difference between corporal punishment marks and those on a victim of physical abuse.

I guess my concern is that, if this woman speaks to someone ELSE about your markings, and it gets "official"...

How will you and your Daddy manage that? Have you discussed it?

(P.S. -- I'd like to link to your blog, as well, if that's OK. Just let me know -- and feel free to link to mine, either way!)

November 21, 2005  
Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

Thank you, Sir, I appreciate the link so much and I will link back to you as well. I enjoy your blog very much and check it daily.

I hadn't really thought about the costume-fitter thinking of me as a battered woman or anything like that. I think I assumed she would just immediately know I was spanked by my Daddy. But you're competely right, she's very likely (unless she's an undercover kink-in-kind) to think that I've been hurt against my will.

My Daddy was just so delighted with my embarrassment that I'm not sure he thought about that either. In the past he has advocated honesty when the need has arisen ... for example, at a hot tub party with his friends when my bathing suit revealed some back-of-the-thighs marks... You can imagine that type of honesty is a little hard on me. :)

As this incident crosses into my professional life, I'm a little hesitant to be completely honest about the origins of my marks, but I don't want the lady to think I'm being abused either. As she is an elderly woman, I don't feel comfortable, necessarily, giving her salacious details of my arrangement with Daddy.

I'm going to ask him what he thinks when he gets home from work tonight. You've given me much to think about. What would you do?

November 21, 2005  
Blogger Miss_Deidre said...

sweet girl ... I've read your blog so much that sometimes I forget to comment and thank you for sharing your journey with us.

In response to your question of Innocuous, I would recommend a gentle breaching of the subject with the older woman in question. Perhaps invite her to lunch or try to get some time with her alone and mention something along the lines of your being concerned that she may misunderstand what she'd seen. A mention of "bedroom games" can sometimes be a cover without having to reveal too many details.

Good luck to you, sweet girl.

November 23, 2005  
Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

*hugging Miss_Deidre*

Thank you so much for your thoughts, Ma'am. My Daddy and I both like your blog so much too. I have been shy to comment as well, but I'm there almost every day to see what you're doing. I feel like I know you and you girl!

I like what you've suggested very much. It's important to me that people don't think my husband is a bad man and I want this misunderstanding cleared up in case she thinks ill of him, presently.

After I explain to her, she may think ill of us *both*, but at least she will understand that I don't the involvement of any government agencies! ;)

Silly me, I was trying to think of some kind of "accidental" injury that could look that way so I could mention it to her casually. But I told my Daddy what you suggested and he says you're absolutely right. (He thinks you're right about lots of things.)

November 23, 2005  
Blogger Miss_Deidre said...

I'm glad I could offer a suggestions ... Do please let Me know how it goes with the woman.

Which show are you performing? I love theatre and I desperately cling to any shred of culture I can get. I'm currently living in the ass end of nowhere Missouri ... the closest thing they have to culture is a Starbucks and a WalMart ... *shudder*

November 26, 2005  
Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

So confused! I've posted a more recent entry which was immediately archived and cannot determine how to make it go where it would normally go. I hate computers!!

November 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters