May 16, 2006

No Sweeter Punishment

Last night when Daddy and I were snuggling he suddenly asked me if I was losing weight. I was startled because I certainly hadn't been trying to lose weight. As it is, I have a figure that resembles a twelve year old boy more than an woman in her thirties, so losing weight isn't on my list of things to do. (Trust me, I have enough other imperfections!)

Anyway, I have a very physically active job (acting) and I also like to jog so I do have to make sure I eat well. Fortunately for me, I also enjoy eating. :) I told Daddy I didn't know if I'd lost weight, and told him the truth, that I wasn't trying to.

He made me come with him to the washroom and he took off all my clothes and made me stand on the scale. Well, it turned out he was right (as usual) and I had lost seven pounds since the last time he weighed me which was in January. He wasn't really very happy about me losing weight because he doesn't want me to get run down.

So, I got a punishment. The best kind of punishment ever. Daddy said I wasn't allowed to go jogging last night and instead, after dinner, we went to a Thai restaurant and had coffee and an incredible ice cream desert that was served inside a lemon rind. I had to eat it all. Poor me! :)

It was a fun night and we had a nice time talking and laughing. The only bad part was that Daddy said he's going to weigh me more often and that I am supposed to try and gain back at least five pounds in the next few months. The bad part is that if I don't do it on my own he said he make me drink Carnation Instant Breakfast as an extra meal until I do. Yuck. I HATE those things. Fortunately, trying to eat more isn't much of a hardship so I will do my best to get back to fighting weight as fast as I can.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ice_Princess said...

mmmmmm Icecream!

May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lucky. I want to lose 7 pounds before bathing suit time. Yes - stay away from the Insant Breakfast, eat more cheesecake and chocolate!

It's very nice to hear from you. Thanks for catching us up.

Luci

May 17, 2006  
Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

Mmmmm chocolate and cheesecake are definitely the best solutions to this problem. Good idea, Luci, I like how you think! :)

May 17, 2006  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I've got some weight I can give you, Anna wish I knew how to beam it

May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters