January 24, 2006

Humiliation

I think I have a fetish for humiliation.

When I say the word humiliation, I mean something specific. I have said this before and been misinterpreted as perhaps being a woman who might enjoy being called names or somehow insulted. This isn't what I mean. Being called names or cursed at makes me feel sick inside; it makes me frightened. I know there are women who enjoy being humiliated in the way I described, but I am not this kind of woman.

The kind of humiliation I refer to is very different. It comes from positive attention, like being taken care of and adored to extreme measures. Though there is corrective and disciplinary action that fulfills this need of mine, it is not cruel and it is not cold. Rather the opposite, it is a kind of discipline that consists of being carefully monitored and paid close attention to, so that a punishment is clearly deserved and required, and comes with plenty of expressions of love, and plenty of reassurance when it is done.

In this way, being sent to the corner for ten minutes to think when I have misbehaved, or sent to bed early, can be a very sexual experience even without being touched at all. Being punished lovingly is embarrassing in the extreme, and yet it also warms my heart, and this in turn warms my body to accept his with great anticipation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I hope you are feeling better. I always enjoy reading your posts :)

February 02, 2006  
Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

Thanks ice_princess, I am feeling much better now!

I got your message and wanted to tell you, myself, that you are welcome to call him Daddy if you wish to, and welcome to his hugs as well. He is my best friend, and I cannot express what a good friend he is to me, and to all those he calls his friends. I believe that true love and true friendship are never diminished by sharing them, and so please be welcome without fear of hurting my feelings. I am proud when others recognize how special he is.

February 02, 2006  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I am glad you are feeling better and that I hadn't offended you. I had been concerned that I had crossed some kind of line when I originally posted it, but seeing as I hadn't a name for him I figured I'd just stick with what I knew! He also told me that you weren't offended and that it was ok with you. It's nice you're both on the same page. Anyway, of course he is special every Irish man I've ever known has been special, it's like in their DNA or something! Like I said previously I always enjoy reading your posts, sometimes I don't understand them since I don't understand a lot of things but I do appreciate them.

February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters