January 08, 2006

House Rules

Sometimes people are surprised to hear of an adult woman living with rules, voluntarily, but I like my rules. They make me feel safe and knowing that Daddy will enforce them when I slip is comforting. In some ways, what we do is poorly named "ageplay" because there is no game in what we do. It is not roleplay. We don't pretend that I'm in trouble so Daddy can spank me for things. He never punishes me unless I have truly done something to deserve it. There isn't a start time and an end time for our "scenes", because we live this way all the time. I never try to get into trouble on purpose, and there is no safeword when I do.

I don't like getting punished. I don't enjoy pain. I am not sexually aroused during a spanking because I don't like pain.

The part that is arousing is in my head. I don't know why I'm built like that, but knowing in my mind that I can be spanked, that I have rules, that Daddy has control over many things in my life, this is very arousing to me.

My Daddy is strict. He doesn't believe in letting things go and he is diligent about paying attention. Honestly, I don't know he can notice and remember every little thing when I have such a hard time attending to details, but he does seem to have super powers. He says it's because he doesn't want to let me down, but I also think it's because he doesn't want to miss a chance to spank me! Unlike me, I think Daddy actually enjoys giving a spanking. He certainly does it often enough to convince me so.

I have a lot of rules and some of them have become second-nature to me. Other ones, I have to work to remember.

These are my rules:

Mouth: My tongue must be kept civil at all times. No cursing. No yelling. Expressions of anger are permitted, but they must be respectfully addressed. I am also not permitted to say negative things about myself.

Body: I must take care of my body. That means that I am not allowed to do anything unsafe or unhealthy, whether or not Daddy is watching. This means I'm not allowed to eat crisps for lunch or break the speed limits or doing anything that might endanger my health or my safety.

Permissions: I am to remember that I am a little girl at heart, and so I must ask Daddy's permission for many things. I ask him what I may eat for a snack before dinner, I ask him if I may make a telephone call. I ask him before I make plans to go out. This is a rule that gets me into trouble constantly because I often forget.

Honesty: This one is really important. I am expected to be honest with Daddy all the time. This isn't so difficult in terms of avoiding telling mistruths. I don't do that anyway, but the hard part is that I am also required to report on myself. That means I may not leave out any information that I know Daddy would want to know. So, if I take a second cup of coffee at work, I must tell him I did that, knowing that it might get me in trouble. If I don't come out with something he would have wanted to know and he finds out, that gets me in huge trouble, because it's basically the same as telling lies.

Basic Daily Routine: I am expected to follow a basic daily routine and making changes to it without permission is not allowed.
- I have to eat breakfast every morning and take a vitamin pill.
- I am only allowed to have one cup of coffee per day.
- I must eat vegetables with both lunch and dinner and lettuce doesn't count.
- I must come home directly from work and make no stops without permission.
- I must take my cell phone with me whenever I am away from Daddy.
- I must eat all the dinner on my plate.
- I must go to bed at 9:30pm on weeknights. I am allowed to read until 10:00 and then I must turn out the lights without being reminded. On weekends, Daddy decides my bedtime depending upon what we are doing.
- I do not go out on weeknights unless there is a special reason.
- On weekends, if Daddy gives me permission to go out with friends, I have a curfew of midnight.

I think that covers most of the basic daily rules for regular days. On "little days" the rules are MUCH more strict.


Little Days: Basically, on little days I'm not allowed to do much of anything that a baby wouldn't. For example:
- no coffee
- only baby food
- wear diapers all day
- no grown-up books, newspaper, movies, computer, conversation or television
- ask permission for just about everything!

On little days I usually get spanked a few times because it's hard to stay little all day without forgetting. (Luckily, on little days he doesn't usually use spanking implements!)

So, that's a basic rundown of the house rules. I'm sure I've forgotten some and I would like to point out to Daddy that I don't need reminding of any I might have forgotten. I just saved them for later discussion. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

Yes, it is the same for us. When out in public I try to remember to call him Gaelin but otherwise the rules still apply. I don't accept an alcoholic beverage without a nod from him, and I defer to him to answer if we are given an invitation. Sometimes I forget though, because it's hard to keep "being big" and "being little" going on in my head at the same time, and when I slip up I get the corner-of-the-mouth whisper, "We'll talk about this when we get home." That never fails to bring a hot blush to my cheeks because that can only mean one thing...

January 08, 2006  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I am amazed that you can both do that 24/7 I think I'd lose my mind or kill myself if I were to try to do that 24/7. I'm glad it works for you guys though everyone has to find their own way.

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

Hi ice_princess, I understand what you mean about it being difficult to imagine living this way all the time. It is not something I would have thought possible before my marriage!

We don't live the lifestyle as "realistically" as some people might. That is, I have a job, and Daddy and I still have an adult relationship as well. He doesn't just talk to my little girl side, he also has conversations (and a physical relationship) with my adult side.

But, even when I am in adult mode, I am still required to remember my rules, like not cursing and not drinking coffee all day, and things like that.

So, for me, I am not "little" 24 hours a day, but I am required to follow my rules all the time.

It is difficult to do this sometimes, because the brain switches from one mode to the other, and it's hard to remember rules sometimes when you're feeling very grown up. But over time the rules become habits, too, which can be a very good thing, because he makes me learn good habits that are beneficial to me.

But as far as being "little" 24 hours a day, this is not something that we do. We both agree that it is necessary for us to have a "normal" marriage in addition to our special relationship. We talk about very normal adult things, we socialize with friends, we see R-rated movies. ;) The only time when I am not permitted ANY kind of adult behaviour is during the enforced "Little Days".

I guess the lines are kind of blurry. He is always in charge, he is always "the boss", but I am not always little.
So, if I break a rule (like not cursing) and I do it while I am feeling grown up, he will still punish me like a child. And that, in turn, almost always makes me feel little.

I wonder if that makes sense?

Do you like the idea of "scenes" better?

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

It makes sense to me. I just left him a similar comment about the 24/7 thing. Well at least as my mental images go the idea of scenes strikes me as better, in terms of things that I could imagine doing. I'm glad you didn't take it as a judgment on you guys, I think everyone has to do what works for them. I suggested to your daddy that he posts something about how the 24/7 came to be for you guys. I think the people that stick to it "realistically" are bizarre, but that's just my take on it. Have a good day.

January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters